EOPS would like to congratulate you for taking the steps to get additional support to help you succeed at Mt. SAC. While we aspire to serve as many Mt. SAC students as possible, EOPS program regulations require that the students we serve meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units (If you are a current/former foster youth and/or have a verified learning disability and/or are a single parent/head of household , you must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 units);
- Qualify to receive the College Promise Grant (formerly known as the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW) under method A, B, or C with a $0 Expected Family Contribution (EFC));
- Be a California resident or qualify as a California Dream Act Student;
- Have earned fewer than 40 degree applicable units with a 2.00 GPA; and
- Meet with an EOPS Counselor three times each semester while enrolled in the program.
Therefore, before you submit your EOPS application, we ask that you complete the following tasks:
- Complete the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application; and
- Complete the AQ (Assessment Questionnaire; Student Success tab)
If you have any questions then please feel free to contact us at our temporary EOPS hotline at (909) 265-3201. We are located in the 1st floor of Building 9B but the physical campus is temporarily closed.
To begin the application, enter your Mt SAC username and password (same as your MyMt.SAC Student Account Login).